The forthcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Astronomical Society of Malta (the Society) will be held virtually via Google Meet on Thursday, 4 March 2021 at 7.00 pm for the following purposes:
1. Presentation of Annual Report
2. Approval Statement of Accounts
3. Election of committee members (all positions will be declared vacant at the meeting) i.e.
– Public Relations Officer
The Society invites all its members to attend the AGM. If you are fascinated by astronomy or stargazing and would like to learn about the activities of the Society, then you do not want to miss this meeting. Members are eligible to:
1. Vote in the election of committee members
2. Suggest amendments to Society’s Statute
3. Put forward any suggestions regarding events or the Society itself
4. Volunteer to become a member of the committee
We encourage anyone interested in becoming a member of the committee to come forward. The Society welcomes people from all walks of life who share a common interest in astronomy. If you are interested in volunteering as a committee member, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Wednesday, 3 March 2021.
Alternatively, to suggest amendments to the Statue or to raise any suggestions for discussion at the AGM, kindly contact Christopher Vella (ASM Secretary) at email@example.com.
Members will receive an email with further information about the AGM and how to join the online meeting.
The AGM is open for members only. If you are interested in becoming a member please follow this link www.maltastro.com/joinus
Astronomical Society of Malta