Apologies for the delay in sharing this post, but we are pleased to announce that the April edition of the Big Bang issue is now available.
In this issue:
- Some centenaries for 2023
- Goodbye, dark sky: Light pollution is outshining stars faster than thought
- Sir Patrick Moore: English astronomer and broadcaster
- Sunspot activity in 2022
- Synodic period of determination of seven main-belt asteroids
- The mystery of the dichotomy of Venus
Sky agenda: Spring 2023
The Big Bang magazine is only available to paid-up members of the Society.